Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notification Guidelines
Notification of Infringement
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page explains the information that must be included in these notices, as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Upon receipt of a DMCA compliant notice, bukowski.net and bukowskiforum.com, will expeditiously remove or disable access to the content that is the subject of the notice.
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent thereof, and you wish to file a notice of infringement with us, then you may submit a notice by providing the bukowski.net and bukowskiforum.com Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (please consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the bukowski.net and bukowskiforum.com websites are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit bukowski.net and bukowskiforum.com to locate the material (i.e., a list of specific URLs where the information can be found).
4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit bukowski.net and bukowskiforum.com to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNDER SECTION 512(F) OF THE DMCA, ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISREPRESENTS THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY. IF YOU ARE UNSURE WHETHER THE MATERIAL AVAILABLE ONLINE INFRINGES YOUR COPYRIGHT, WE SUGGEST THAT YOU CONSULT YOUR LEGAL COUNSEL BEFORE SENDING US A NOTICE.
The administrator of an affected site or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification under sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. Which means that bukowski.net and bukowskiforum.com may elect to issue a counter notice, which will meet these requirements:
1) A physical or electronic signature of the bukowski.net and bukowskiforum.com Designated Copyright Agent.
2) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
3) A statement under penalty of perjury that the bukowski.net and bukowskiforum.com Designated Copyright Agent has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
4) The bukowski.net and bukowskiforum.com Designated Copyright Agent's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the bukowski.net and bukowskiforum.com Designated Copyright Agent consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, and that the bukowski.net and bukowskiforum.com Designated Copyright Agent will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Designated Copyright Agent
The bukowski.net and bukowskiforum.com Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
3705 W. Pico Blvd. #1595
Los Angeles, CA 90019
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the bukowski.net and bukowskiforum.com Designated Copyright Agent. Any other feedback, comments or other communications should refer to https://bukowski.net/about/.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS OF THIS SECTION, YOUR DMCA NOTICE MAY NOT BE VALID.